On the 4th of October I start with a new project, an initial POC and backend installation which has now gone to phase 2.
Phase 2 details:
1. Putting Audiocodes Gateway onsite.
2. Putting down the initial handfull of Polycom phone devices.
3. Putting down some headsets.
4. Deplying the Lync Attendant Console at reception.
5. End user training.
What I am finding to be key in this part of the deployment, is pulling all the required resources together:
1. Project Managers
2. End User Trainers
3. PABX, Audiocodes and Lync technical resources (me).
I will keep you posted on our progress…